Sunday, November 2, 2014

Duck's Breath Mystery Theatre: Born To Be Tiled

Man I love these guys.

Either Way Is Fine With Me
Real People of the Future: The Vatican Disco
Ask Dr. Science: Four Questions
Money Is a Gun
Millionaire Bootcamp
Waiting in the Car
I'm an Old Folksinger
The Underwater World of Jacques Cocteau
The Day They Put Laughter In Prison
The Boogadoo Players: A Soundamentary
Taboo
The Boogadoo Players
Burger Wars
Just Dropped In (To See What My Condition Is In)
The Boogadoo Players: An Update
The Day They Put Laughter In Prison II
The Invasion of the Mole People
The Boogadoo Players

Album audio & artwork

DISCLAIMER: To the best of my knowledge, this work is out of print and not available for purchase in any format. If you are the artist and are planning a reissue, please let me know and I’ll remove it from the blog. Also please get in touch if you’ve lost your art &/or sound masters and would like to talk with me about my restoration work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Your site is amazing and your restorations are SUPERB. Perfect! I'm surprised it's taken me this long to stumble onto you, but I've been happily romping through your many posts the past few days. Such a treat to hear old favorites again. You're taking some of the sting out of having all my old vinyl trapped hundreds of miles away in storage. Cheers, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete