Sunday, February 15, 2015

Ian Shoales: I Gotta Go

Not to be confused with the excellent 1997 CD of the same name on Henry Rollins' 2 13 61 Records, this is the 1985 cassette compilation from Newman Communications.

New Wave Manifesto
History of Comedy
Single in the ’80s
Nostalgia
The New Survivors
Generic Letter to the Editor
Herpes and the Time Magazine Empire
Hobbies
Hearts on Bumperstickers
What I Like
White Lies
The Big Chill Generation
What Bugs Me
Fast Food & Politeness
Reggae and Our Culture
Temp Work
Commencement Address
Russia & the Cold War
Grand Illusions
Weddings

Album audio & artwork

DISCLAIMER: To the best of my knowledge, this work is out of print and not available for purchase in any format. If you are the artist and are planning a reissue, please let me know and I’ll remove it from the blog. Also please get in touch if you’ve lost your art &/or sound masters and would like to talk with me about my restoration work.

No comments:

Post a Comment