Sunday, April 12, 2015

Duck's Breath Mystery Theatre: Senseless Cruelty & Other Comedies

More brilliance from Duck’s Breath. This 1989 cassette includes the title track, a half-hour Western featuring five bad men, a little bit of gold, a lotta orphans, and too much lead.

Album audio & artwork

DISCLAIMER: To the best of my knowledge, this work is out of print and not available for purchase in any format. If you are the artist and are planning a reissue, please let me know and I’ll remove it from the blog. Also please get in touch if you’ve lost your art &/or sound masters and would like to talk with me about my restoration work.

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding collection of some very nice sketch comedy. As always, thank you for all the efforts put into this! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSER. If you ever come across "Duck's Breath Homemade Radio", I'd be forever indebted if you could post that one - that's all I'm missing at this point.

    "Do you have any of those serapes in plaid?" has been in the family for DECADES now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bibulb; I found Homemade Radio here;

      http://notveryprettymusic.blogspot.com/2016/09/ducks-breath-homemade-radio-1983.html

      Delete