Friday, June 17, 2016

The New York Woodwind Quintet Plays Alec Wilder Woodwind Quintets Nos. 3, 4, and 6

Once more the New York Woodwind Quintet take on Alec Wilder, this time his Quintets No. 3, No. 4, and No. 6.

Quintet No. 3: Allegro Fugato
Quintet No. 3: In Choral Style
Quintet No. 3: Allegro Scherzando
Quintet No. 3: Andante - Allegro
Quintet No. 4: Andante Cantabile
Quintet No. 4: Allegro Energetico
Quintet No. 4: Allegro
Quintet No. 4: Slowly, with warmth and intensity
Quintet No. 6: Allegro
Quintet No. 6: Andante

Quintet No. 6: March
Quintet No. 6: Allegro Giocoso

Album audio & artwork

DISCLAIMER: To the best of my knowledge, this work is out of print and not available for purchase in any format. If you are the artist and are planning a reissue, please let me know and I’ll remove it from the blog. Also please get in touch if you’ve lost your art &/or sound masters and would like to talk with me about my restoration work.

1 comment: